Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Decided enough is enough and I tried the brick wall tutorial from Split Coast Stampers Weekly Inkling. (Can I digress and remind you to sign up for their newsletter? It's packed with awesome ideas.) I know I'm *way* under par, so I didn't use my beloved Bombshell Stamps or my precious Gauche Alchemy goodies. I even kept my Copics in the cupboard. Just a piece of unloved paper, some pencil crayons, chalk ink and my trimmer.

I did use my brand new Ginormous flower from Odd Bird Planet. I'm not sure if it's still available but it just screams "fall" to me.

Here's my simple, getting back to being me, card:


Thanks for all the support,
Warmly,
Nicole

6 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

love the card, and so glad you're feeling well enough to get back to crafting!!!! have a great day xxx

Carmen said...

I agree it's lovely seeing you getting crafty again. I love this card. The twine is a great touch :D

Kathi said...

It's beautiful. That's one of my favorite OBP flowers, but then again, I just love sunflowers. They look like happy faces to me.

Great card.

CathyR said...

I love the card. I'm glad you are feeling well enough to be creative.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Bei allen persönlich begeben sich heute? levitra kaufen levitra [url=http//t7-isis.org]levitra online bestellen[/url]