Thursday, June 17, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge

Did you hear that the Etsy Inspired Challenge is doing a DT call right now? They're a super-cool group of gals - you should totally apply!

This week's challenge is sponsored by My Zoetrope. Here's my card:

 and this is the picture that inspired it:

I tried to keep with the painted vibe going on here, the hearts and the trees.


Dunx said...

That's a lovely card, although it took me a while to understand it. I was having a complete "foreground is background" moment and saw it as a parchment sheet with slashes in it. And what was on the parchment? Eyes. Dozens of staring eyes.


I'm afraid it was DOOM and Call of Cthulhu that made my brain work like this.

But now I know it's tree trunks I am much less disturbed.

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Love the card! Very pretty!:)


Carmen said...

I saw the same as Dunx and I can't blame Doom... maybe a warped mind? *g* It has a kind of optical illusion look about it - like there are two pictures within the one. both cute and twisted at the same time! Goes without saying that I adore this!

Laura O'Donnell said...

awesome! I haven't done an etsy inspired in awhile. I miss them.

hope you're feeling well.

de said...

Amazing! Love it! Love that image too!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Foundinthe-ALI said...

I love your blog and I gave you an award :)


Kathi said...

It's very cool. I can see both the Cthulhu AND the trees.